Chiropractic in Missoula MT

Chiropractor Missoula MT Jeff Engel Chiropractic Care

Missoula MT chiropractors first evaluate and diagnose the spine to find any mis-alignments in the spine. These mis-alignments in the spine are commonly called “Sub-luxations”, in simpler terms, a “shift”.

How Do Chiropractors Find A Shift?

We find these areas by using x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, or by palpating the spine using our hands to determine where and how the spine has been mis-aligned.

Chiropractic is a type of medicine based on the scientific fact that our nervous system controls or influences the function of every tissue and cell in your body.

Interference of the nervous system will affect how the nerves communicate to every muscle, tissue, and organ in our body.

By removing the interference of the nerve, the body will heal itself.

All body functions are controlled by the nervous system. Sometimes the spinal vertebras will get misaligned which will cause pressure on the nerve which will lead you to feel discomfort/pain and even at times radiate pain to wherever the nerve is traveling.

Once the Doctor finds these areas of misalignments the chiropractor will adjust these areas gently using his/her hands with synergistic technologies, removing the interference of the nerve, which will help reduce the pain or discomfort to the area in which the nerve is affecting.

3 Components We Evaluate In Missoula MT

  1. Structure Component: Your Spine
  2. Neurological Component: Your Nervous System
  3. Metabolic Component: Your Metabolic Health]

By evaluating all areas one of our practitioners will be able to uncover your individual approach back to health and healing.

Fun Facts

  • There are 33 total vertebrae in the spine and the first chiropractic adjustment was performed on September 18th, 1895.
  • Less than 10% of your nervous system perceives pain, the other 90% is responsible for allowing your body to function properly; it is possible to have nerve interference and feel perfectly healthy. How you feel is a poor judge of your health. By the time symptoms appear, many spinal problems are advanced.
  • Every pound we are overweight in 4 extra pounds of stress on our weight-bearing joints like our spine, knee, and hips.


8:30am - 4:30pm

8:30am - 4:30pm

8:30am - 4:30pm

8:30am - 4:30pm

8:30am - 12:00pm

Saturday & Sunday

Montana Neuropathy and Spine Center

1001 SW Higgins Ave #102
Missoula, MT 59803

(406) 317-1014